DUE DILIGENCE OF PROPERTY
In the modern era, a thorough technical inspection of the property is necessary whether it involves buying or selling a building. The purpose of the pre-inspection is to determine the technical and urban planning condition of the property, aiming to address technical and urban planning issues such as unregulated unauthorized constructions, cost estimation for repairs or restoration of hazardous or dilapidated structures.ENAUSYS undertakes all procedures for the technical inspection of buildings, apartments, and plots. The inspection for buildings or apartments includes:
- Verification of the property’s legality and compliance with urban planning regulations.
- Assessment of the construction quality of the building.
- Examination of the possibility of vertical or horizontal expansion.
- Verification of building conditions and buildability.
- Examination of permitted land uses (residential, industrial, tourism).
- Examination of specific restrictions on a case-by-case basis, such as in traditional settlements or urban areas.