ENAUSYS undertakes all the necessary tasks to install an underfloor heating system "turn-key."
In floor heating systems, the heating of the space is achieved through a circuit of pipes embedded in the floor. The circuit circulates hot water at a temperature of 35-45°C. This method provides better heating of the space compared to conventional radiators.
The necessary steps to install underfloor heating are:
- Removal of the existing floor, in case of renovation.
- Cleaning and leveling the floor, including the application of a cement screed, to ensure a smooth and clean surface.
- Placement of the distribution manifold and collectors.
- Installation of a polyethylene foil and a special foam polyethylene tape around the perimeter to create expansion joints.
- Installation of expansion joints where needed.
- Placement of thermal insulation layer, such as expanded polystyrene or mortar board.
- Installation of the pipes through which the water will flow, ensuring a uniform floor temperature.
- Pouring of thermobeton (traditional underfloor heating) or self-leveling compound (low-profile underfloor heating).
- Installation of the final floor, such as marble, tiles, etc.
ΓΙΑ ΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΑ, ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΗΣΤΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΑΣ ΣΤΟ 2313 069313